BTW, is there a -y option for the install.pl script? That would make remote installation so much easier!

Thank you.
On 12/27/2014 8:09 PM, Michael Rash wrote:

On Fri, Dec 26, 2014 at 10:23 AM, Albert Whale, CEH CHS CISA CISSP <albert.wh...@it-security-inc.com <mailto:albert.wh...@it-security-inc.com>> wrote:

    Not as I am aware of. Will double check though. I thought that
    IPv6 was disabled (so this is not my intent).

I believe I have fixed the issue. Here is a link for psad-2.2.4-pre2 - just install it with the "install.pl <http://install.pl>" script as usual. Can you give it a shot and let me know if this fixes the issue? If so, this will likely become the psad-2.2.4 release.

https://www.cipherdyne.org/psad/download/psad-2.2.4-pre2.tar.gz

Thanks,

--Mike

    Sent from my iPhone