On Wed, Dec 31, 2014 at 11:20 AM, Albert Whale <
albert.wh...@it-security-inc.com> wrote:

>  OK, two questions:
>
> 1. why doesn't psadwatchd start on initial start-up, is it the init config
> file?

By default psadwatchd is not started because init daemons can typically be
configured to monitor processes they start. But, this behavior can be
overridden with the "ENABLE_PSADWATCHD" variable in the psad.conf file.

> 2.  Looks like the newer release is not fixing the previous issue:

Hmm, ok, I have more troubleshooting to do on this one. I'll take a look
over the next two days or so.

Thanks,

--Mike