Humm, that's a good point... I think the needle valve thing was based on the
assumption of a fixed-flow rate pump, but if the pump is controllable via
PWM, then we can adjust it pragmatically...

The other thing that occurs to me, the density of the smoke will be function
of the speed of the air into which it is inject. If it's controllable via
PWM, and the control module already knows airspeed from integrating the
Z-axis accel, then we can turn up the smoke volume as we go faster.....