> There's barely enough room... it will be tight, but I think it's
> doable... see attached images...

That's good enough for me. Could you send me a DXF of the board size,
including the keepout areas of the various hardware around that board?
I'll wait on doing anything until we've built this thing, but I'd like
it for planning over the next coupla weeks.

> Maybe, depends on the thickness of the TIM... there are a few parts
> that will interfere if we move the heat sink any closer to the
> channel... It's currently 0.125" from the channel. How thick is the
> TIM?

There are a huge amount of thicknesses we can get, all directly from
Digi-Key. In mils (sorry), they are:

1, 3, 4, 5, 10, 15, 19, 20, 40, 59, 60, 80, 98, 100, 125.

So the 0.125 will work, but I'd try and tighten it down to as little as
possible that still holds together, more like 40 - 80 mils.

Andrew