I don't think his instructions ever got onto the wiki. I'l go ahead and do
that. There are existing Linux instructions that I've used to get openocd to
program under Slakware/Linux. However, when Andrew and Bruce tried to do the
actual openocd programming in Debian, the FTDI driver was having problems
finding the USB device. I haven't heard if they every got that figured out.
Andrew/Bruce, any updates?

-Dave