Hey everyone!

A billion years ago, Tim and I made a spin table for calibrating
gyroscopes. Dan *just* got it to work using a bunch of his PIC/CAN
tools. Dave has now volunteered to port it to the LPC, but we need to
hack an LPC2148 board to get this to work.

We have a beginning schematic, and we need someone to finish up the
schematic (very easy, trust us), work with Dave to figure out exact pin
out, and then solder up the whole thing. It's about 5+ hours of
soldering, I think.

I'd totally do it, but I don't have time, and this is a GREAT first
project for someone.

Anyone interested!

Andrew