Hey everyone,

I have two more of the D-links on their way. This coming Tuesday, we'll
do the full on ad hoc mode end-to-end test. If that goes OK, then
Glenn's exactly right, it's deep into 5 GHz land go we.

Glenn, can you poke around and see if there's anything we should know
about 5 GHz-land? Are helicals for the TrackMaster 3000 still the right
way to go?

And, if anyone is interested in making a new round of cylindrical patch
antennas with me over the next three weeks, please let me know directly.

Thanks,

Andrew