Hi Jeremy,

We'll be running the board at Sunstone, so on a four layer board, that's
a design rule of 6 mil trace/6 mil space and a minimum drill size of 8 mils.

Of course, you should avoid the 6 mil rule as much as possible, and make
things bigger and farther apart, but it's just fine to use the smallest
drill size for vias.

As for test points, a 30 gauge mod wire is about 10 mils thick. So I'd
go for a > 8 mil drill, say, 16 mils?

But now that I say this, I'm dang sure my 30 AWG mod wire actually fits
in the supposedly 8 mil vias from Sunstone... so huh. Unless someone
chimes in earlier (Tim?), I'll do some measurements on Monday morning
and let you know for sure.

Until then, 16 mils is fine.

Andrew