Hi,

I have made some progress with the interrupt project I am working on. The
micro-controller is responding to the push button interrupt but seems that it
is not able to come out of the interrupt. I know that when a micro-controller
responds to an interrupt it disables the interrupt but in my case it does not.
The LED, which should glow just once when the button is pushed, turns on and
off indefinitely.

Last week Dave told that are a few problems with the ARM GCC compiler which
made me think that may be the compiler isn't producing the correct epilogue for
the interrupt function. I decided to declare the function attribute as "naked"
and write the function prologue and epilogue myself. Should I embed the code in
the interrupt handler or should I declare separate functions for prologue and
epilogue respectively ? If I can embed the code how can I do that ?
Are there any examples in the library that I can follow ?

Thanks,
Naga.