Segue a íntegra do email, por curiosidade:

My dear,
Thanks for your reply to my mail,
How is your day my dear? I guess nice.
Mine is a little bit hot over here in Dakar Senegal.
My name is Anta Osah I'm 23 years, from Ivory Coast in
West Africa. I am 5' 7" tall, Fair in complexion,
Single (never married before) I am presently residing
in the refugee camp here in Dakar Senegal as a
result of the civil war that was fought in my country.
My late father Dr.Donald Osah was the managing
director of Osah ventures (Ltd) and he was
the personal adviser to the former head of state
before the rebels attacked our house one early morning
and killed my mother and my father in cold blood.
It was only me that is alive now and I managed to make
my way to a nearby country Senegal where i am living
now in a refugee camp,and this computer  belongs
to a Reverend that has a church here in the camp.
My hobbies are reading, cooking, cinema, movies,
dancing and fond of little kids.
I would like to know more about you.your likes and
dislikes, hobbies and what you are doing presently.
I will tell you more about myself in my next mail.
Attached here is my photo, hope you will like it.
Hoping to hear from you soonest.
Yours Anta.

----- Original Message ----- From: <isab...@northxsouth.com>
essa resposta tem cara de reposta automatica feita por um robo.. ou
seja, spam...

toya

Omar Kaminski wrote:
Já não sei se é um robô, acho que não.

Resolvi responder para ver o que vinha, é uma mocinha do Senegal.
Mandou até foto e quer se corresponder por email:

"My dear,
Thanks for your reply to my mail,
How is your day my dear? I guess nice.
Mine is a little bit hot over here in Dakar Senegal.
My name is Anta Osah I'm 23 years, from Ivory Coast in
West Africa. I am 5' 7" tall, Fair in complexion,
Single (never married before) I am presently residing
in the refugee camp here in Dakar Senegal as a
result of the civil war that was fought in my country.
(...)"

[]s

----- Original Message ----- From: "Antonio Terceiro"
<terce...@softwarelivre.org>