Hi Jeremy,

> Am 19.09.2016 um 15:57 schrieb Jeremy Lavergne <jer...@lavergne.me>:
>
> I'd recommend asking PSPP to post a link to the bundles: it'd be better
> to have direct links from PSPP to your project than secondary ones from me.

I can make a web page for the bundles.

> If we can get your bundles working for all versions of the OS, that'd be
> spectacular and makes my efforts unnecessary :-)

Would be nice, but it is not that simple. Technically the OSX bundles are based
on the macports version of pspp. So having pspp in macports is a
prerequisite for building the bundle. It would only be a simpler way of
distribution and installation for those who have problems with macports.
The bundle will also not make pspp reachable via commandline.

I also have no plan to have older osx versions in virtual machines to build
and test the bundles for older osx versions. I have a macbook running El
Capitan.

The bundles are build for the Quartz backend of gtk, so they do not use the X
Server.
There are some differences in rendering. For example
the gtk quartz backend does not show the blue text in the syntax editor.