Good morning!

I search but didn't find an answer to my query nor was it answered in the
threads posted by others.  Is there a way to name the variables using the first
line heading of the file?  It seems silly to have to hand name them in the
syntax when there are already listed in the file, delimited out like the data?

I'm probably missing something easily enough done - any help would be greatly
appreciated!

Thanks for your time and best wishes.

Christopher Stefancik
Assessment and Data Analyst
200 N. Clara Ave, Deland, Fl 32720
Office: (386) 734-7190 x20684
Digital Learning &
Assessment<http://myvolusiaschools.org/digital-learning-and-assessment/Pages/default.aspx>

VOLUSIA SCHOOLS - IGNITING DREAMS
DEDICATION | COMMITMENT | RESPECT

This communication and any files transmitted with it are confidential and
addressed.  If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender
immediately.  For any other questions, please contact Support Services at
custs...@volusia.k12.fl.us.  Under Florida law, our e-mail addresses and
communications are public records. If you do not want your e-mail address and
message content released in response to a public records request, do not send
electronic mail to this system.  Instead, contact this office by phone or in
writing.  Thank You