Hello again

I just reread the thread on mac visionaries and found your response about
Logic.  So no need to reply.  It does lead me to another question though.  If I
want to use any old firewire a/d d/a for at least 24 tracks of recording it
will need some software to do it other than PT.  What would be recommended?
I'm trying to avoid spending $11,000 plus to get a 24 track recording solution.
 If I'm spending that much maybe I will just buy a radar.  The $11k would be 2
Lynx Auroras and PT HD.

Thanks
--FC