Hey Herman,

Groups can be active or inactive. If the group is inactive, anything done to a
playlist in one track in the group will not affect other tracks in that group.
If the group is active, then what's done to one playlist will be reflected in
the others. Make sure the group is active and switching playlists or
duplicating playlists will be synchronized for the group.

HTH,

Slau