All plug-ins which have automate-able parameters are accessible in the sense
that the parameters are visible to voiceOver as sliders. The odd exception
apparently seems to be Waves at this time but I can't personally confirm the
behavior. What will not be accessible are any menu buttons specific to the
plug-in. For example, Waves has Load and Save buttons which are not visible
because they're not automate-able. Most basic eQs and compressors don't use
proprietary buttons.

HTH,

Slau