From: ptaccess@googlegroups.com [mailto:ptacc...@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Herman Fermin
Sent: Monday, November 22, 2010 10:00 PM
To: ptaccess@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: waves, was RE: plugins

You can change channel, head, cabinet,
eq, presence, but not the effects on any patches. Plus we dont have
access to pre-sets as far as I can tell. I would have to have someone
load up a pretty heavy-duty pre-sets with lots of effects to see if I
could move those. I'd like to think that you might be able to simply
because some of those might be automatable. Will report back if I can
get someone to load some up.

HF

On 11/22/10, Cameron <came...@cameronstrife.com> wrote:
> Hi Herman.  ah, yeah, I was reading about the gtr3 and gtr solo plugs.
what
> things can you access?  Can you change things like channel, head, cabinet,
> eq, presence, and the effects on a given patch?
>
> I already have the Digi 11 rack but another guitar option might be good to
> have.
>
> I just bought the waves native power pack bundle today and that will be a
> good foundation along with the included plugs in pt9 for now at least.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Cameron.

Behalf