Thought someone would be interested in this.
Matias Wireless Folding Keyboard for iPhone, iPad or Mac
http://www.buy.com/prod/matias-wireless-folding-keyboard-for-iphone-ipad-or-mac-english-us/q/loc/101/210856036.html

It's suppose to have the numpad keys.

HF

On 11/29/2010 2:17 PM, Slau Halatyn wrote:
Hi Brian,

 From what I understand, Apple removed that functionality in the newer Mac
books and Mac Book Pros. I'm still double-checking on that. Regarding the Blue
Tooth keyboards, they're not extended keyboards. They're simply a means of
accessing the keyboard away from the lap top or cPU. There apparently was an
older version of the Apple Blue Tooth keyboard which was extended. You might
still be able to find it somewhere—I'm not sure.

Slau