Thanks Slau, that helps a lot.

Nelson
----- Original Message ----- From: "Slau Halatyn" <slauhala...@gmail.com>
To: <ptaccess@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Friday, February 25, 2011 3:50 PM
Subject: Re: 003

Hey Nelson,

OK, well, there you go. The button in the transport is precisely like the record button on any tape machine while the other record button is a toggle to turn the track select button into a record arm button. Rather than having a dedicated select button and a dedicated record enable button, they've decided to make a dual function button to save space. This was the case on the 002 as well. Does that help clarify?

Slau