To: <ptaccess@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Wednesday, March 16, 2011 10:38 PM
Subject: Re: new user greetings and documentation request

Hi Yuma,

Welcome to the list. You'll find that after you've installed Pro tools, there will be a folder called "Digidesign" and within that folder there's a Documentation folder that contains more folders with tons of documentation. There's no tutorial, per se, but the Introduction guide goes through everything step by step. Read, read, read and ask detailed questions.

Cheers,

Slau