To: <ptaccess@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Wednesday, March 16, 2011 10:42 PM
Subject: Re: new user greetings and documentation request

Hi Yuma

Welcome. Read the archives from the list, the pro tools reference guide, join in on the conference calls, and try things out. You will do just fine after a bit of time. Don't get discouraged. It does take time.

You must first get an ilok account. Then an avid account. Then you must log in to your avid account and use the code on the card you got in the box to have them deposit you a license in your ilok account. Let us know how you do.

Take care
--FC