For example the MBox Pro has settings that aren't accessible from the
front pannel and or with in Pro tools. In addition to setting up queue
mixes   you could also enable the 75hz high pass filter for all the
mic/line imputs and decide whether the 6 outputs are used as a 5.1
sorround setup or for 3 different pairs of monitors  which  u can use
the monitor switch on the   front of the unit to cycle between.   When
i go into system preferences and launch the  MBox Pro preference Pane
 nothing at  all in here seems readable to VoiceOver.  I took
advantage of the free 60 days of support i got with registering my
ProTools software and had an avid tech remotely access my system and
made a few changes for me, but if i need to make a change after the 60
days is up it could be  bit more difficult to do.