Nope the only one i  can acces from with in that window in  pro  tools
is what the multi function preset button does, and what the foot
switch jack controls. other wise it gives you a shortcut to the system
preferences MBox Pro Pane. I also  asked avid support about it and
they also said i had to change it in system preferences.