From: "James Lee" <jameslee...@gmail.com>
Sent: Monday, July 25, 2011 2:08 AM
To: <ptaccess@googlegroups.com>
Subject: Re: Control Surface, What To Buy?

Hi Brian,

Like you mentioned, I don't have luck with Total Mix either. However, I can at least switch preset with shortcuts. Also, Fireface control panel is accessible with Jaws on Windows to make some changes like Phantom power, latency, and so on. I wonder if the settings will stay if you change them on Windows and connect to Mac.

JL