Hi man,
I'm going to have to agree with Kevin on this one. I've tried that route with
sonar and other things, and the latency is so bad that every things pretty much
unusable.
I bought a focus rite 6 USB used for about a hundred and twenty bucks, and it
works great. Sell the mixer and grab an interface. that's my suggestion. I hate
to be yet another bearer of bad news…
I hope this helps, and best of luck to you!!!
Chris Harrington, .