I can't really answer your question Chris, but I do have another question to
add on to it if that's OK. You should be  able to access the automatable
peramiters. However, my question is, can we access the Target Notes Via Midi
button? probably not. Has anyone had a play with Quick Keys to see if that's a
goer?

Sorry I can't be of further assistance; I'm not using Pro Tools properly yet.