Hi.
Autotune 7 works fine as an insert effect in pt, and yes, the parameters do show up with voice over. As a matter of fact, you see more stuff here than you do when using it as a VST in windows with Sonar, haven't tried it with reaper though. Some folks like meladyn but I don't even know if that is available as an rtas plug.
Gord

-----Original Message----- From: Christopher-Mark Gilland
Sent: Sunday, October 16, 2011 6:20 AM
To: ptaccess@googlegroups.com
Subject: Auto-Tune V7

Has anyone had much success with tweeking the settings of the Auto-Tune
plugin after insertting it on an audio track?  I know some 3rd party plugins
work, but others simply put, don't.  Was just wonderring if this is one a
those that simply won't, unless you like the default settings, which I kind
a ish, do, but it would be nice to modify them if ever needed, admittedly.

Also, are there any other pitch correction plugins aside auto-tune that I
could maybe try a demo of to see how I like?