Hi David,
How much would it cost to find out what an Auto-Tune "Garget Note" is?
I was concerned that I was out of the loop!!
Mainly because I have been using the TDM version of Auto-Tune
starting back at version 3! since 2002 and may have over looked this hi security clearance secret! Is it safe yet to move up to Auto-Tune 7 using a Mac Pro with Snow Leopard running a Pro Tools HD3 system with PT version 9.3 and a Control 24 yet?

contact me off list would love to speak live! LOL
Talk soon

Chuck Reichel
954-742-0019
www.SoundPictureRecording.com