As usual, excellent work mate, and thank you for all you're continuing to do to
keep PT accessible.

As someone just diving into XCode, accessibility does seem to be slightly less
self-explanitory than I thought, so fair play to the boys at Avid.

Anyways, the interface builder is a cruel mistress, and I've gotta go try make
her play ball with me.

Good night, and I hope delayed flights were the only bad side affect of the
high winds.

Have fun,

Take care,

Chris Norman.