Be it a Pro Tools expert group or the women's institute, in my
experience, the more people who know about a thing, even if it
directly affects them or not, they still take an interest, and even if
2 people who aren't blind PT users mention the word accessibility in
earshot of Avid, that's two more than before.

--
Take care,

Chris Norman.

<!-- chris.norm...@googlemail.com -->