Hiya All,
I just got AutoTune 7 as part of a deal Antares offered me, as I have
previously purchased AutoTune EFX, and I'm just wondering, what is the benefit
when using it with VoiceOver?

I have been using AutoTune EFX for ages, and I can't seem to get AutoTune 7 to
replicate some of the things EFX would do. For example, either there is no
"type" parameter, so I can't get the hard tune effect.

I'm just wondering if this is because AutoTune 7 is too complex for me to wrap
my brain around, or if it's because VO doesn't see some of the parameters?

Cheers,

Take care,
Chris Norman
<chris.norm...@googlemail.com>