I just can't find a control for how much I want the vocals corrected.
As I said in my previous post, AutoTune EFX had an option, which could
be set to hard tune, soft tune, or simple pitch correct. Logic has a
slider for the amount of pitch correction, as does Garage Band, but AT
7 doesn't seem to have anything like this. As I said though, could be
because I missed it.

Cheers,

--
Take care,