Anyone tried midi editing with Garage Band yet? I know it has great sounds and
soft synths, and audio editing is doable, but as a strictly audio guy myself,
no experience with midi, but imagine it could be didited in the same fashion
audio would be. One of you midi guys should give it a shot and report back
maybe?