Hi,
How hard is PT to actually get started with from a blindness perspective if
compared to say Sonar or Reaper on the windows side? I've been lead to believe
that it's a steep learning curve just to get started in Pro Tools and since i
don't really have an inkling of a clue on what to do i begin to get scared of
the program and the fact that maybe i won't be able to make it at all. As i
said in an earlier post, i am used to digital studios like the Roland Vs1680
and that kind of stuff so i haven't really made anything in the computer
recording environments.
/Krister