Yep, it's def cold here. It's been hanging around -0
----- Original Message ----- From: "byron harden" <sticomu...@gmail.com>
To: <ptaccess@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Friday, February 01, 2013 5:39 PM
Subject: Re: Beginner questions.

hello sir.

i am located in Chicago illinois.

man i thought it was cold here, i bet its way colder there.
i look forward to speaking with you papa bear.

On Feb 1, 2013, at 1:35 PM, "Poppa Bear" <heavens4r...@gmail.com> wrote:

Nice to meet you as well Byron. My name is Nate Kile, AKA Poppa Bear. What part of the world are you in? I am in the US, up North in Alaska. I typicaly record Gospel, positive hip-hop and some rock here and there.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Slau Halatyn" <slauhala...@gmail.com>