hello gents and ladies.
for the pass two sessions in a row, i have been receiving an error message and
it pretty much crashes my pro tools, and i have lost two songs this way.

the message is segmentation fault in thread.
i disparately need some feed back, and or assistance. thanks in advance.
i am using os 10.6 pro tools 10.3