Just thought I'd throw this out there for some ideas on what could be
better ETC.
If you're offended by hymns you may not want to listen other wise, I'd
appreciate any comments.
I played much of this obviously recorded and mixed in PT 10

http://www.soundclick.com/player/single_player.cfm?songid=12499545&q=hi

Warm Regards:
Matt Diemert
330-980-0046