Hi guys,
This is not a bug!
I don't have the exact key command but grid is often used in conjunction with
slip or shuffle to save time in editing.
When using tic based tracks like "MIDI" and "instrument" tracks, it keeps
things on the grid so to speak! LOL
I'll look for the Key command when I get some time.
If memory serves me right shift is used when using both of the modes together.
:)
HTH
YMMV

CHUCK REICHEL
soundpicturerecord...@gmail.com
www.SoundPictureRecording.com
954-742-0019
Isaiah 26 : 3
 Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on thee: because he
trusteth in thee.

In GOD I Trust