That was it Slau.
Thanks once again
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Slau Halatyn
  To: ptaccess@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Tuesday, March 04, 2014 8:32 AM
  Subject: Re: Solo and mute problems

  I thought it would've been a long shot but, since you mentioned that somebody
else is using your system, all bets are off and you should certainly make sure
that Link Track and Edit Selection is checked under the Options menu. If that
isn't checked, it won't all work the way you expect. Hopefully, that helps. Let
us know.

  Slau