Hi Scott,
What mac OS?
If your talking about the tracks table make sure to resize it 30% to the right
in the mix window if your working in there.
You need sighted assistance to do this at least in my snow leopard with pt 9.03.
Also hitting page up occasionally clears things up, along with closing the
window and reopening it.
As for the "applying things to multiple tracks" just make an edit / mix group
and make sure the group is selected and go for it.:)
While in the groups dialogue czech out all the options that "attributes" has to
offer.
especially the insert controls.
Just make an item chooser list and go shopping! :)
Talk soon

YMMV
Chuck

CHUCK REICHEL
soundpicturerecord...@gmail.com
www.SoundPictureRecording.com
954-742-0019
Isaiah 26 : 3
 Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on thee: because he
trusteth in thee.

In GOD I Trust