Hey,
Just for your information and i hope this is not considered hijacking of this
thread since i actually talk about the Digi003. I'm trying to make the 003 work
with an app called Surface Reader which can read displays of the surface and
tell about what buttons and such are but i think i may need some help with this
so if anyone wants to help make the Digi003 accessible with the Surface reader
you could consider joining the surfacereader mailing list and share your
knowledge of the Digi003 there.
If memory serves me correctly you can get to the mailing list from
www.raisedbar.net (bit unsure of the spelling there).
/Krister