Hi cliff,

I have recently upgraded from pro tools nine to eleven. I use a Digi 002. It
was indeed plug and play with version nine but I had to install the drivers to
get it up and running with PT eleven. Its an easy download from the Avid
website though and you'll be up and running quickly with minimum fuss.

Alan.

Sent from my iPhone