Thanks, that's good to know; the music store don't seem to know whether it comes with iLock, so i'll have to hope it does

Hopefully, as you say, the eleven rack will be fine as an interface - I'm going to pick it up anyway for the guitar amp modeling, so if need be I'll get a separate mixer/interface.