On May 2, 2014, at 11:20 AM, Christopher-Mark Gilland <clgillan...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> I think what I meant was I didn't realize that you specified both.

Chris,

I think I see where the confusion came in. Part of that might have been from
just reading the text of my reply rather than going to the Transport window and
finding the pre-roll field. There, you probably would have seen something like
1|0|000 or 0:02.000. It would have been self-evident that you could enter any
value as long as you followed the convention of the session time format (eg.
bars/beats or minutes:seconds, etc.).

Anyway, I think you're all set. Now, weren't you using something like the 002
or 003? Those interfaces have a footswitch jack for punching in, BTW. Just
another option in case you needed one.