Hi Poppa,
> waves tune is not accessible yet.
If everybody keeps emailing waves may be we can get that last button that needs
to bee seen!
I have it from the waves teem Higher ups, "Can't name names here"...  that
waves CEO "Gilad Keren" reads the email from comme...@waves.com
So start emailing please. :)
Its a shame I've heard the waves do the same section of a vocal then AT and its
night & day in quality!
As for "Melodyne" I've been back and forth with them for several years and just
gave up on them!
YMMV
Chuck