Hi. having a recording issue with pt.
when i hit the record enable button a track, i'm getting a message saying the
track can not be enabled because active input and output have not been assigned.
now, here is what i have set up. I have the track selected.  on the input i
have gone to the interface, and selected analogue 1 from my motu 869. the
output is assigned to main out 1 and 2 on the motu. from what i can see, i've
set up the i.o. so not sure what this message means. Is there something else i
need to set up.
cheers Steve