Hi Nick,
Professionals in the recording business don't have time to fool around!
You get the fastest PT compatible Mac box "and load it up with ram, then get
back to producing product!
Chuck
YMMV

CHUCK REICHEL
soundpicturerecord...@gmail.com
www.SoundPictureRecording.com
954-742-0019
Isaiah 26 : 3
 Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on thee: because he
trusteth in thee.

In GOD I Trust