Hi good people.
Yes indeed i’ve solved the problem of the Digi003 triggering sounds while
touching faders and knobs. The solution is to set the Midi input source to a
specific controler such as a midi keyboard and not to have it set to all as it
is by default. On your instrument track you do this in the view that says
”instrument”at the left end of the track. I set the input to my midi keyboard
and this worked and i was able to set parameters of the plugin with the 003,
thereby learning the usefullness of ”flip” mode. I also learned that the
Arturia Jupiter8V is quite accessible and so is the Arturia Cs80V and probably
their other classic analog synths. I expect there are some things in the synth
that won’t work, as in the Jupiter8v-s case the step sequenser though i can’t
be sure about this. The presets unfortunately as is often the case with third
party plugins do not work but manipulating a sound does seem to work and that’s
cool.
/Krister