Urgh, disappointing.

I've never managed to get a response directly from Steven himself
(tried via Twitter as I couldn't find an email). Based on that, I'd
say you'd likely be spending time more productively hitting up Paul
via email and getting on the phone with Kevin. Either way, please make
them aware of it man. I'll do the same.

One thing... before Chris and I and whoever else here cares enough to
start a mini crusade, could someone tried this with the AAX format? I
ask because it strikes me as odd that presumably anyone using a
control surface will also be being served up a raw deal. That's a lot
of users, surely! That makes me wonder whether it's something that's
gone awry during the port process, rather than the automatable
parameters being this shoddy across the board...

Scott