Hey Steve, you can call me at some point if you would like today, my number is
907-444-3707, If I don't answer I will try and call back within the hour. Maybe
we can think about a few things.

-----Original Message-----
From: ptaccess@googlegroups.com [mailto:ptaccess@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Steve Sparrow
Sent: Wednesday, December 03, 2014 11:11 PM
To: ptaccess@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: cannot delete audio

Hi popper.  i’m atempting to delete audio. copy and paste doesn't seem to do
much, but not really sure
, have not properly confirmed this as yet.
What is the loop box, or are we talking about loop record. if not loop record
where do i find it.

also, what is this display setting in the edit window, how do i find this, so
as to check it’s set to wave form.
Steve