From: ptaccess@googlegroups.com [mailto:ptaccess@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
David Eagle
Sent: Thursday, December 04, 2014 1:08 PM
To: ptaccess@googlegroups.com
Subject: Blending clips when I paste

Hi, I’ve searched the Internet for this but to no avail. When I paste a clip
over another clip, the original clip is replaced by the new one. But I’d like
to have the old and new clip play together. I’d basically like to have the two
clips on the same track playing together rather than one replacing the other. I
assumed that paste special might allow me to do this, but it is dimmed.